How do I find an event on the website?
- Click on an event of interest on the left-hand menu for more information. Then click on the thumbnail image of the event to purchase tickets.
- Click on the relevant picture/link on the home page
How do I find out more information on the venue?
- Click on the relevant picture/link on the home page which will take you to the Hampton Downs Motorsport Park's website
- Look under venue guide and transportation for more usefull information.
What food is available at the venue?
- The catering company, Austin's, have food outlets during race events supplying you with Pies, Panini's, Sandwiches, Slices, Muffins, Pies, Hamburgers, Chips, Sausage Rolls, a selection of Ice Creams, cold beverages, Coffee and Teas.
How do I give feedback?
- We value your feedback as this is the only way we can improve our service for you. Please email any feedback to email@example.com
How do I purchase tickets?
- Step 1 - Click on the event you would like to go to on the left-hand menu
- Step 2 - Click buy now and select quantity of tickets (on the right-hand side of the screen it will show your selected tickets in the shopping cart.
- Step 3 - Log-in or create a new account
- Step 4 - Complete Ticket Purchase
- Step 5 - A confirmation email, invoice and receipt will be sent following your purchase and you will be notified when the e-ticket is available.
What is General Admission (GA)?
- General Admission are tickets that allow you to access the infield, pits and spectator areas, however they do not have allocated seating.
How do I make a wheelchair or special access booking?
- If you have special seating requirements such as wheelchair access, hearing difficulties or you require companion seating please email us on firstname.lastname@example.org or call (09) 280 6504
What if an event is cancelled or postponed?
- You will be notified by HD Ticketing through email.
Can I get a refund?
- No refunds or exchanges on any ticket shall be made except as required by law. If an event is cancelled or postponed you will be notified.
Who do I contact to sell tickets for my event on the HD Ticketing website?
- Please send your name, contact details and event details to email@example.com
How to log-in to my account?
- Please click "log-in" on the top right hand corner. Enter in your email address and password (generated by you). Here you can view your details, orders and view new notifications.
How do I change my email address?
How do I change my password?
- If you would like to change your password log-in with your current password and under your account select "Change my account password". You will need to enter your current password and then your new password (Please note this will need to be over 5 characters). On the top of your account it will inform you if your password has been successfully changed.
I've forgotten my password - what do I do?
- If you have forgotten your password please click "Password forgotten? Click here." under Returning Customer. You will be asked to enter your email address and it automatically generates a new password for you. After you have logged-in successfully you can change it within your account.
How do I view my electronic ticket?
- Under my account you can view your ticket. When you purchase your ticket you will receive an email with your e-ticket (pdf); if you don't, you can download your ticket once you've logged in again.
On the next screen click Tickets. Print your e-ticket to show at the gate. The barcode will be scanned.
Your Question Not Answered?
- Please email us on firstname.lastname@example.org